A Link Between Worlds Heart Pieces
Our A Link Between Worlds Heart Pieces guide will cover the location of every Piece of Heart in A Link Between Worlds. The A Link Between Worlds Heart Piece guide covers the requirements and other stuff needed to acquire the full 20 heart containers from the game minus the ones found in dungeons.
A Link Between Worlds Heart Piece Guide
Hyrule Heart Pieces
Kakariko Village Heart Pieces
- Travel through the portal near the southwest of Thieves' Village at the back of the ruins of a house in Lorule to enter a person's house in Hyrule. She will give Link a Piece of Heart.
- Travel to the northwest corner to find a hole next to a cave. Climb up and throw the rocks out of the way then fall down the hole. Go up the stairs for a Piece of Heart.
- South of Kakariko Village will be a lady by a Cucco pen - talk with her and play the Egg level. You have to dodge the Cuccos for 30 seconds. Now play the Chick level and after beating it play the Rooster level. One you beat the Rooster level - she gives Link a Heart Piece.
- Rupee Rush (Hyrule) - Score around 50 rupees and come in with less than 2 seconds left on the clock resulting in a 2x multiplier for the piece of heart. Any final score over 100 rupees should be sufficient. Use a stop-watch or other timing utility to aid in the timing for the game since there is no onscreen timer.
- From the sign outside the entrance to the Lost Woods - it says, “Lost Woods ahead! Stay Out!” - go down the trail to the east and merge with the south wall inside the tree. Travel to the area south to find a Heart Piece.
Death Mountain Heart Pieces
- Travel southwest from the Tower of Hera and across to the center of the gap and fall down to the door. Go north to find the Heart Piece.
- Travel to the Tower of Hera and head east - use the hookshot to cross the bridge - and then enter the cave that heads to Rosso's Ore Mine. Travel across the platforms until reach the center area. Now travel across the west wall and onto the platform with the spring. Use the hammer on the spring to fling Link up to the next platforms. Continue until you reach the next landmass. Get onto the last platform and hit the spring when it starts heading back east - fling up and land on the next land mass for the Piece of Heart.
- Travel to the Death Mountain weather vane in Lorule. Go east and into the cave. Travel across the platforms until you reach the big ice statue. Now take the platforms to the west and use the Tornado Rod to go north from platform to platform. Make sure to go north and not south. Exit through the door and go through the portal on the pillar. You will now be at the heart piece.
Hyrule Field Heart Pieces
- Jump into the water to the east of the Witch's House. Continue east until you reach a waterfall - there is a cave behind the waterfall that contains the Piece of Heart.
- Travel to the Graveyard in Lorule and go up the ladder to the north. Bomb the wall to reveal a portal. Go through it and then go east through the door into the cave for the Heart Piece.
- Sanctuary Sewers - Travel through the first room and to the west of the next one. Walk up the stairs and across the wired walkway east. Merge with the wall at the end and travel east to find the piece of heart.
- Use the Titan Mitts to pick up the boulder south of the Blacksmiths House. Enter the cave for the Piece of Heart.
- Go south of the Eastern Palace and go up the stairs on the east. There will be a spot that can be bombed. Bomb it and go inside. Merge with the north wall and travel to the west of the room for the Heart Piece.
- Go east from outside the entrance of the Swamp Palace Ruins to find two suspicious statues sitting beside each other near a wall down a small hill. Bomb the wall between them to open a cave. Go inside and continue north until you are able to head west. Continue west and exit the cave for the Piece of Heart.
- Go all the way south from the Eastern Palace and then to the east. Continue going south until you cannot go anymore - head east and use the Hammer to get the heart piece.
- Go east down the trail in front of the entrance to the Hyrule Castle yard and then north to find this piece of heart. Use the Power Gloves to pick up the rocks surrounding it and grab it.
- Merge with the east side of the Blacksmith's house and travel around to the north. Pop off and go north to find this heart piece.
Lake Hylia Heart Pieces
- After getting the Pegasus Boots, head to the House of Gales. Now travel all the way southeast and then go north. You will find a guy standing at the top of a small cliff. Talk to the Racing Bro to play Hyrule Hotfoot. Complete the first challenge in less than 75 seconds. After doing so - go back for the next challenge. Complete it in less than 65 seconds to win the Piece of Heart.
Lorule Heart Pieces
Death Mountain (Lorule) Heart Pieces
- Go to the west the Death Mountain weather vane and make your way all the way north to find Treacherous Tower. Now pay 100 rupees to do the Beginners Course. After beating it - you must pay 200 rupees to do the Intermediate Course. One you beat this one - Link will be given the Heart Piece.
- Go west of Death Mountain toward the Miner's House. It will be in ruins but have a piece of heart on the roof. Go southeast and climb up the ladder to the north. Continue up the trail - grab the cucco along the way - until you are able to jump off to the north of the house. Jump off and fly southwest to get the heart piece.
Lorule Field Heart Pieces
- Go east from outside the entrance to the Swamp Palace with a Big Bomb Flower. Blow up the large boulder and inside the cave with be a Heart Piece.
- Go south and to the west the Dark Palace. Continue going north up the path and there will be a ledge. Carefully walk across it to find this Piece of Heart.
- Go north from the Misery Mire weather vane and through the portal. Head to the northeast of the Desert of Mystery to find a set of stairs to the west and east. Raise the sand and travel across to the east. Go up the stairs north and raise the sand west. Place a bomb near the portal to reveal it. Now travel through it. Go east to get the Heart Piece.
- Go inside Turtle Rock and through the door on the southwest. Use the Ice Rod to travel north to the ledge using the platform. Go through the portal and the next one as well. Use the Ice Rod to make it to the southern door. Here will be the Heart Piece.
Thieves' Village Heart Pieces
- Go to the Treasure Chest Shop on the east side of town and talk with Fortune's Choice Guy. Pay 200 rupees and open three chests. If you open the right ones - they appear randomly each time - you will get a Piece of Heart.
- Rupee Rush (Lorule) - Score over 100 rupees and come in with less than 2 seconds left on the clock resulting in a 2x multiplier for the heart piece. You can use a stop-watch or other timing utility to aid in the timing for the game since there is no onscreen timer.
- Travel across the wall on the northside of Sahasrahla's house in Kakariko Village and through the portal. Continue to the south of the house to find the piece of heart located in the center of the house.
- Score 100 points in Octoball Derby to win this piece of heart.